Monday, September 18, 2006

News

Exciting news on the publication front.

It seems I'm about to join the Salt stable. One of the leading new publishers of an incredible variety of poetry and criticism, from the feircely avant-garde to the interestingly mainstream, it feels like a real privilege to be part of their organisation. See what I mean at their website: www.saltpublishing.com - one of the best poetry sites on the web methinks.

The book will be called Travelator and will include lots of new stuff, and maybe the odd old poem that I can still read without cringing.

I still keep slapping myself to see if I'm dreaming.

2 comments:

Adrian Slatcher said...

Congratulations Steven. Recent books by Chris McCabe and Tobias Hill by Salt are both high quality, and I liked your poems in the latest Lamport Court.

michaelf said...

thats great steven - good title .. michael (of the aforementioned publishing list..)